Title: Having Fun
Author: goldarrow
Word Count: 100
Pairings/Characters: Ryan, Lyle, Finn, Amy Blackwood; Lyle and Finn belong to
fredbassett, who kindly lends them out, Blackwood is mine.
Rating: 15 for swearing
Disclaimer: Anyone and anything recognisable as from Primeval belongs to Impossible Pictures. I mean no harm, I make no profit except satisfaction. I promise to return everyone in pristine condition once I’m done with them.
For the Challenge Bingo Card 5 - Adrenaline Junkie (12/25)
Having Fun
"Oh, shit. Oh, shit! Oh, wow!"
The words echoed in Ryan's head, the sound through the earpiece and the live voice hitting each ear respectively.
He spun around, eyes darting quickly, searching for the problem. And it was a problem, damn it. The voice belonged to the SRR woman who'd just joined their team to fill in until Joel Stringer's band made it back from wherever the fuck they'd been sent this time.
"Fucking hell." Lyle's laughing voice came next from the valley. "Blackwood's as much of an adrenaline junkie as Finn. She just went over the falls with him."
Author: goldarrow
Word Count: 100
Pairings/Characters: Ryan, Lyle, Finn, Amy Blackwood; Lyle and Finn belong to
Rating: 15 for swearing
Disclaimer: Anyone and anything recognisable as from Primeval belongs to Impossible Pictures. I mean no harm, I make no profit except satisfaction. I promise to return everyone in pristine condition once I’m done with them.
For the Challenge Bingo Card 5 - Adrenaline Junkie (12/25)
Having Fun
"Oh, shit. Oh, shit! Oh, wow!"
The words echoed in Ryan's head, the sound through the earpiece and the live voice hitting each ear respectively.
He spun around, eyes darting quickly, searching for the problem. And it was a problem, damn it. The voice belonged to the SRR woman who'd just joined their team to fill in until Joel Stringer's band made it back from wherever the fuck they'd been sent this time.
"Fucking hell." Lyle's laughing voice came next from the valley. "Blackwood's as much of an adrenaline junkie as Finn. She just went over the falls with him."
no subject
Date: 2014-11-29 04:34 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-11-30 05:28 am (UTC)Thanks!
no subject
Date: 2014-11-29 07:13 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-11-30 05:29 am (UTC)Thanks!
no subject
Date: 2014-11-29 07:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-11-30 05:29 am (UTC)Of course!
Thanks!
no subject
Date: 2014-11-29 07:50 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-11-30 05:30 am (UTC)Thanks!
no subject
Date: 2014-11-30 04:29 am (UTC)LOL, well that's one way to do some team bonding! Just hope there weren't too many bruises...
no subject
Date: 2014-11-30 05:30 am (UTC)I think the only damage was to Ryan's nerves...
Thanks!