goldarrow: (Default)
[personal profile] goldarrow
Title: Let It Snow
Author: goldarrow
Word Count: 100
Characters: Finn, Abby
Rating: 12
Disclaimer: Everything from Primeval belongs to Impossible Pictures. I will return them all when I’m done, slightly mussed but in superb spirits nonetheless.
For the [livejournal.com profile] primeval100 Challenge 972: Winter Wonderland
 

Let It Snow
 

"Winter wonderland, my hairy arse," Finn grumbled as he slogged through the mushy snow. "It's bad enough we have a shout on Christmas, but for fuck's sake, did it have to piss down sleet on top of the snow we already got?"

Abby grinned at him. "But look at the trees, Finn! There are diamonds on the ends of every branch."

He glared balefully at them. "Yeah," he admitted. "They're pretty. But I'm still freezing, I can't feel my toes, and my nose has gone numb!"

Abby laughed. "I'm sure there will be coffee and cakes when we get back."

 

Date: 2025-12-24 02:30 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] adafrog.livejournal.com
I agree with Finn, inside looking out is best in those circumstances. lol

Date: 2025-12-24 07:58 am (UTC)
fififolle: (Default)
From: [personal profile] fififolle

Aw, lovely scene, except for poor Finn lol

Date: 2025-12-24 03:32 pm (UTC)
fredbassett: (Default)
From: [personal profile] fredbassett
Aw, I think I'm with Abby on this one! I like it's when it's pretty. But Mr FB hates snow so he'd agree with Finn.

Date: 2025-12-26 04:37 pm (UTC)
cordeliadelayne: ([primeval] happy team)
From: [personal profile] cordeliadelayne
Lovely!

Date: 2025-12-26 06:27 pm (UTC)
ext_27141: (Rex GTFO)
From: [identity profile] telperion-15.livejournal.com
I rather think I'm with Finn on this one, especially given the circumstances!

Date: 2025-12-28 05:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] knitekat.livejournal.com
I'm definitely with Finn. Nice to look at, not to get cold.

December 2025

S M T W T F S
 1 23456
7 8910 111213
1415 1617181920
2122 2324 252627
2829 3031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 28th, 2026 03:17 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios